Brit Insurance has enhanced its commercial motor fleet policy, which is now available to new customers and existing customers at renewal. The policy will cover fleets with a minimum of five vehicles and will insure cars, vans, HGVs and special class vehicles. Updates to the policy will include unlimited cover for corporate manslaughter legal defence costs, new-for-old replacement, personal accident cover for drivers and occupants and increased limits on medical expenses.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure