Brit Insurance has enhanced its commercial motor fleet policy, which is now available to new customers and existing customers at renewal. The policy will cover fleets with a minimum of five vehicles and will insure cars, vans, HGVs and special class vehicles. Updates to the policy will include unlimited cover for corporate manslaughter legal defence costs, new-for-old replacement, personal accident cover for drivers and occupants and increased limits on medical expenses.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018