Brit Insurance has enhanced its commercial motor fleet policy, which is now available to new customers and existing customers at renewal. The policy will cover fleets with a minimum of five vehicles and will insure cars, vans, HGVs and special class vehicles. Updates to the policy will include unlimited cover for corporate manslaughter legal defence costs, new-for-old replacement, personal accident cover for drivers and occupants and increased limits on medical expenses.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do