Best known for its Ladybird brand of women's car insurance, specialist broker, Fresh! Insurance, has closed its first year of trading with over £2m turnover and 18 members of staff.
Launched in September 2003 it was founded by partners, Lisa McPherson and Alison Foxon, formerly of the Allen & Allen Group, who both realised that the company needed a young, lean and forward thinking culture to thrive in the fiercely competitive UK personal lines market.
Like any broker, one of the first major
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal