Best known for its Ladybird brand of women's car insurance, specialist broker, Fresh! Insurance, has closed its first year of trading with over £2m turnover and 18 members of staff.
Launched in September 2003 it was founded by partners, Lisa McPherson and Alison Foxon, formerly of the Allen & Allen Group, who both realised that the company needed a young, lean and forward thinking culture to thrive in the fiercely competitive UK personal lines market.
Like any broker, one of the first major ch
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022