Non-fault accident management company Centrus, part of Avis Rent A Car, has changed the way it handles personal insurance claims in an attempt to distance itself from what it calls unscrupulous players in the market.
Bob Harvey, claims director at Centrus said: "Unfortunately, the industry is rife with unscrupulous companies pushing motorists towards exaggerated claims which is having an effect on both premiums and insurance companies.
Centrus wants to change this by cleaning up the industry a
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda