The Subsidence Forum, the first cross industry initiative set up to agree service standards for dealing with subsidence claims, is on the look out for brokers to join its panel.
The forum was set up in response to the 2003 event year when 50,000 homes registered about £500m worth of claims as a result of the hot spell. With the average claim taking 18 months to settle and costing £15,000, this put a large amount of strain on the industry.
Although the forum is now expecting less than half the
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5