UK Underwriting acquired the renewal rights of part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio, with immediate effect. Paul Smith, managing director of UK Underwriting, commented: "Our business is approaching an annual premium income of £50m and we will be looking to grow this through the opportunities existing within the part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio acquired."
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey