UK Underwriting acquired the renewal rights of part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio, with immediate effect. Paul Smith, managing director of UK Underwriting, commented: "Our business is approaching an annual premium income of £50m and we will be looking to grow this through the opportunities existing within the part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio acquired."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017