UK Underwriting acquired the renewal rights of part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio, with immediate effect. Paul Smith, managing director of UK Underwriting, commented: "Our business is approaching an annual premium income of £50m and we will be looking to grow this through the opportunities existing within the part of the NIG Special Risks Portfolio acquired."
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income