One in five business drivers has experienced a road collision while driving on company business in the last five years, according to research commissioned by Zurich Risk Services.
Company car drivers are more likely to have a collision than own-car drivers - with 16% admitting to a collision over the past five years as opposed to one in ten own-car drivers.
"One of the main priorities of a fleet professional is to make driving at work as safe as possible and reducing the number of collisions e
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover