One in five business drivers has experienced a road collision while driving on company business in the last five years, according to research commissioned by Zurich Risk Services.
Company car drivers are more likely to have a collision than own-car drivers - with 16% admitting to a collision over the past five years as opposed to one in ten own-car drivers.
"One of the main priorities of a fleet professional is to make driving at work as safe as possible and reducing the number of collisions e
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal