One in five business drivers has experienced a road collision while driving on company business in the last five years, according to research commissioned by Zurich Risk Services.
Company car drivers are more likely to have a collision than own-car drivers - with 16% admitting to a collision over the past five years as opposed to one in ten own-car drivers.
"One of the main priorities of a fleet professional is to make driving at work as safe as possible and reducing the number of collisions
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties