The insurance industry has been warned of a rising road menace - young drivers.
Research from windscreen firm Autoglass has found that drivers between the ages of 17 and 21 are twice as likely as other motorists to be involved in accidents where someone is killed or seriously injured - and, worryingly for the industry, the number of such drivers on the road has doubled.
Indeed, younger drivers seem increasingly aware that they are a menace - many newly qualified drivers believe they are being
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022