The insurance industry has been warned of a rising road menace - young drivers.
Research from windscreen firm Autoglass has found that drivers between the ages of 17 and 21 are twice as likely as other motorists to be involved in accidents where someone is killed or seriously injured - and, worryingly for the industry, the number of such drivers on the road has doubled.
Indeed, younger drivers seem increasingly aware that they are a menace - many newly qualified drivers believe they are being
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal