More than one in ten UK motorists risk having any claim they make rejected because they have lied on their motor insurance application, according to Asda motor insurance. Research carried out by the firm revealed the seven most common lies told by motorists in a bid to keep premiums down. An example being that around 11% of respondents admitted to claiming that their vehicle was parked in a driveway or garage - instead of on the street.
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018