More than one in ten UK motorists risk having any claim they make rejected because they have lied on their motor insurance application, according to Asda motor insurance. Research carried out by the firm revealed the seven most common lies told by motorists in a bid to keep premiums down. An example being that around 11% of respondents admitted to claiming that their vehicle was parked in a driveway or garage - instead of on the street.
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022