Standard & Poor's has assigned a 'BBBpi' (Good) insurer financial strength rating to National Insur-ance & Guarantee (NIG). The rating reflects adequate capitalisation, good earnings, a good level of technical reserves, and a conservative investment mix. The rating is based on the annual shareholders' accounts.
NIG, a large UK provincial insurer, underwrites motor and property risks for the private and commercial markets. All of the business is distributed through a network of 3,000 independe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017