Brokers who want to learn more about the schemes market should sign up to attend Insurance Age’s free Schemes Conference which takes place in Manchester on 29 November.
Sign up to the event today to secure your place and learn how to develop resources to create new schemes and gain insight into how to improve your existing propositions.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division