Brokers who want to learn more about the schemes market should sign up to attend Insurance Age’s free Schemes Conference which takes place in Manchester on 29 November.
Sign up to the event today to secure your place and learn how to develop resources to create new schemes and gain insight into how to improve your existing propositions.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options
- Stuart Vann out at Esure