The event takes place in Manchester on 29 November and is free to attend for brokers. Sign up today to book your place.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is Tony Fletcher, corporate director at Ecclesiastical, who will share his knowledge on how brokers can position themselves better to gain more business from insurers.
Delegates will also have the opportunity to learn from a case study on the schemes market presented by Neil Adebowale, director, Independents Insurance Solutions. Independents was shortlisted for the schemes award at the UK Broker Awards so his insights are sure to be valuable.
A dynamic panel session, with a range of expert brokers, will also take place discussing the market outlook for schemes.
The session, in which brokers are invited to participate, will ask:
- How will technology drive the management of schemes?
- Underwriters and brokers: Who will administer schemes in the future?
- What impact will emerging risks and the sharing economy have on the schemes market?
- What will be the demands of the future customer?
Delegates will also benefit from workshops hosted by Axa and UK General as well as Antony Osborne, schemes underwriting manager, Ecclesiastical and Ed Halsey, head of sales, SchemeServe.
The workshops cover a variety of schemes-related topics and will enable brokers to grow their expertise in using social media to promote a scheme, marketing, tech investment, pitching a new scheme and managing a smooth scheme transition from one insurer to another.
Book your free place at the event today.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5