Brokers who want to learn more about the schemes market should sign up to attend Insurance Age’s free Schemes Conference which takes place in Manchester on 29 November.
Sign up to the event today to secure your place and learn how to develop resources to create new schemes and gain insight into how to improve your existing propositions.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand