Brokers who want to learn more about the schemes market should sign up to attend Insurance Age’s free Schemes Conference which takes place in Manchester on 29 November.
Sign up to the event today to secure your place and learn how to develop resources to create new schemes and gain insight into how to improve your existing propositions.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth