The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a market study to assess how competition is working in the wholesale insurance broker sector.
The regulator stated that it wanted to “ensure that the sector is working well and fosters innovation and competition” in the interests of its clients.
It further noted that there have been “significant changes” in the wholesale insurance sector in recent years which has led to brokers developing new services and business practices and the FCA now aim
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand