The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a market study to assess how competition is working in the wholesale insurance broker sector.
The regulator stated that it wanted to “ensure that the sector is working well and fosters innovation and competition” in the interests of its clients.
It further noted that there have been “significant changes” in the wholesale insurance sector in recent years which has led to brokers developing new services and business practices and the FCA now aim
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5