The Bollington Group has launched a managing general agent (MGA), Anjuna Underwriting.
The broker stated that Anjuna will provide products for taxi, courier, self drive hire, goods in transit and motor trade.
It detailed that the products will be distributed through Bollington’s existing wholesale network through a new online quote and buy facility, which also includes account servicing and document uploads.
Capacity for the new MGA will be provided by Danish insurer Gefion, in a deal to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years