The Bollington Group has launched a managing general agent (MGA), Anjuna Underwriting.
The broker stated that Anjuna will provide products for taxi, courier, self drive hire, goods in transit and motor trade.
It detailed that the products will be distributed through Bollington’s existing wholesale network through a new online quote and buy facility, which also includes account servicing and document uploads.
Capacity for the new MGA will be provided by Danish insurer Gefion, in a deal to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020