The British Insurance Brokers’ Association executive director Graeme Trudgill has confirmed that money from the insurance premium tax (IPT) rise in March 2016 has provided extra funds for the Environment Agency.
In the 2016 Spring Budget statement George Osborne, then Chancellor of the Exchequer, said that the extra £700m raised by the increase would go towards supporting those affected by flooding.
At the time of the IPT increase from 9.5% to 10% in the 2016 Spring Budget, Biba promised to fo
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market