The latest recruitment moves in insurance feature right here.
Check in every day to see who has moved where.
Featuring: Pen Underwriting, Allianz, RSA, Scrutton Bland, Chubb, Aviva, Hiscox, Clark Thomson//
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009