Insurers have pledged to continue to push for action following the news that the government has delayed reforms to compensation for minor whiplash injuries.
Market experts stated that while the postponement of the consultation was disappointing at first, the Ministry of Justice’s remarks that reform was not “off the agenda” was proof that changes in this area were still coming.
“We’ll be pushing on all fronts for this to happen and we’ll be continuing to shout about the things that are happenin
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market