Insurers have pledged to continue to push for action following the news that the government has delayed reforms to compensation for minor whiplash injuries.
Market experts stated that while the postponement of the consultation was disappointing at first, the Ministry of Justice’s remarks that reform was not “off the agenda” was proof that changes in this area were still coming.
“We’ll be pushing on all fronts for this to happen and we’ll be continuing to shout about the things that are happenin
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal