Think about Nottingham and the first thing that springs to mind is Sherwood Forest, Robin Hood and Maid Marian and robbing from the rich to give to the poor – not insurance.
This isn’t surprising considering that there is only one insurer, Allianz, with an office in the city (see box opposite).
But this is not to say there isn’t an insurance community in the region and, as Insurance Age found, there are plenty of brokers committed to staying there.
The Wilson Organisation has been active in
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell