Can you be professional without charging a fee? And to what extent is the government scrutiny of the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) going to drive the entire professionalism debate?
▶ Andy: I think we should anticipate commission disclosure, and we should anticipate RDR. That’s not to say I’m going to put any money down on when it’s going to occur, but if you’re doing a strategic plan of what might happen to the external environment, then it seems to me that those two issues are things you sh
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin