Acturis has bought ICE insurance software business from Hubio Technologies for an undisclosed sum.
The ICE insurance business, covering both personal and commercial lines, has been transferred to a new company named ICE InsureTech which will operate as an integrated unit within the Acturis Group.
The unit consists of a range of insurance solutions including ICE Claims, ICE Policy, ICE Billing, ICE Analytics, ICE Rating and ICE Digital.
The services are used by insurance and accident
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester