Acturis has bought ICE insurance software business from Hubio Technologies for an undisclosed sum.
The ICE insurance business, covering both personal and commercial lines, has been transferred to a new company named ICE InsureTech which will operate as an integrated unit within the Acturis Group.
The unit consists of a range of insurance solutions including ICE Claims, ICE Policy, ICE Billing, ICE Analytics, ICE Rating and ICE Digital.
The services are used by insurance and accident
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic