Acturis has bought ICE insurance software business from Hubio Technologies for an undisclosed sum.
The ICE insurance business, covering both personal and commercial lines, has been transferred to a new company named ICE InsureTech which will operate as an integrated unit within the Acturis Group.
The unit consists of a range of insurance solutions including ICE Claims, ICE Policy, ICE Billing, ICE Analytics, ICE Rating and ICE Digital.
The services are used by insurance and accident
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY