CDL has unveiled a new InsurTech development, which includes a conversational style chat interface.
The software house stated that the solution, known as Jay, was “inspired by the chatbot revolution” and will enable customers to generate car and home insurance quotes through an interface on their mobile devices.
Nigel Phillips, commercial director at CDL, told Insurance Age that the solution was now in the project stage, being tested by brokers and insurers, and that it would be
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto