CDL has unveiled a new InsurTech development, which includes a conversational style chat interface.
The software house stated that the solution, known as Jay, was “inspired by the chatbot revolution” and will enable customers to generate car and home insurance quotes through an interface on their mobile devices.
Nigel Phillips, commercial director at CDL, told Insurance Age that the solution was now in the project stage, being tested by brokers and insurers, and that it would be
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings