CDL has unveiled a new InsurTech development, which includes a conversational style chat interface.
The software house stated that the solution, known as Jay, was “inspired by the chatbot revolution” and will enable customers to generate car and home insurance quotes through an interface on their mobile devices.
Nigel Phillips, commercial director at CDL, told Insurance Age that the solution was now in the project stage, being tested by brokers and insurers, and that it would be
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change