Open GI has purchased Transactor Global Solutions (TGSL) in a deal valued at £40m, Insurance Age can reveal.
Transactor was established in 2003 and Open GI stated that it offers innovative policy administration and rating platforms in the UK general insurance market.
The software house added that the acquisition is part of its ongoing investment to provide its customers with “cutting-edge, market leading solutions”.
Commenting on the deal, Open GI’s group chief executive officer, Chri
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution