Applied Systems and Open GI have separately announced that they have passed the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) review into the robustness of software houses.
The review, conducted by consultancy NCC Group, was prompted by failures at SSP last year which left some brokers unable to work normally for weeks.
Biba decided to begin a review following those failures.
According to Applied the review was conducted against the Broker Supplier Resilience Review Framework as approved by
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith