InsurTech start-up Digital Fineprint has confirmed it has closed a $400,000 (£314,490) investment round.
According to the firm Eos Venture Partners and a group of industry angel investors, including Carl Bauer of JP Morgan, Stephan Apel of Merrill Lynch and Shailesh Rao of Twitter and Google have invested in the round.
Erik Abrahamsson, founder of Digital Fineprint, said: "After we partnered with Allianz and began helping consumers find the right insurance policy using social media
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith