Services will result in the majority of the new group's personal lines
business being transferred to Eagle Star and its commercial lines
portfolios being handled by Zurich. Up to 1600 jobs will be lost in the UK
as a result of the restructuring.
Sandy Leitch, chief executive of BAFS, said: "It is too early to be
definitive but, by and large, personal lines will go to Eagle Star and
commercial will go to Zurich. I must stress though that
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product