Travelers has introduced management liability to its My Travelers e-trade platform in a move that it says will enable brokers to get quotes and bind coverage in four steps.
The cover available comprises D&O liability, employment practices liability, pension trustees liability and commercial crime coverage.
Travelers also stated that the system gives brokers built-in support through a live chat function that connects directly to the underwriters, step-by-step video demos, answers to common ques
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution