The One Broker Group has launched a new building warranty scheme for property developers.
The product will be distributed via two channels, the wholesale route and direct to commercial clients, the broker confirmed.
One Broker detailed that the product provides a range of different warranties for: commercial, new home, completed home, social housing, conversion warranties, self-build and mixed developments.
It added that there would be a phased roll-out which has now started with commercial war
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options