The One Broker Group has launched a new building warranty scheme for property developers.
The product will be distributed via two channels, the wholesale route and direct to commercial clients, the broker confirmed.
One Broker detailed that the product provides a range of different warranties for: commercial, new home, completed home, social housing, conversion warranties, self-build and mixed developments.
It added that there would be a phased roll-out which has now started with commercial war
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth