The One Broker Group has launched a new building warranty scheme for property developers.
The product will be distributed via two channels, the wholesale route and direct to commercial clients, the broker confirmed.
One Broker detailed that the product provides a range of different warranties for: commercial, new home, completed home, social housing, conversion warranties, self-build and mixed developments.
It added that there would be a phased roll-out which has now started with commercial war
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution