The One Broker Group has launched a new building warranty scheme for property developers.
The product will be distributed via two channels, the wholesale route and direct to commercial clients, the broker confirmed.
One Broker detailed that the product provides a range of different warranties for: commercial, new home, completed home, social housing, conversion warranties, self-build and mixed developments.
It added that there would be a phased roll-out which has now started with commercial war
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin