Chubb has announced it will offer increased insurance capacity of up to US$150m (£118m) for terrorism, political violence and war risks
This is an increase from $100m and Chubb said it is a response to evolving threats and increased demand from multinational clients.
According to the insurer the increased capacity will be available to brokers and their clients internationally and is designed to meet the needs of large, multinational businesses with growing global exposures.
Chubb advised th
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution