Sam White, CEO of claims firm Action365 and managing general agent Pukka Insure has launched a broker called Freedom Brokers.
In addition to this she has also developed Freedom Services Group (FSG) to act as a holding company for all of her insurance businesses.
White commented: “There are two enterprises. I have set up a holding company so all the businesses can be under one umbrella. It means I can set up special schemes for staff and it’s a better process from a regulatory point of view.
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit