Sam White, CEO of claims firm Action365 and managing general agent Pukka Insure has launched a broker called Freedom Brokers.
In addition to this she has also developed Freedom Services Group (FSG) to act as a holding company for all of her insurance businesses.
White commented: “There are two enterprises. I have set up a holding company so all the businesses can be under one umbrella. It means I can set up special schemes for staff and it’s a better process from a regulatory point of view.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division