Sam White, CEO of claims firm Action365 and managing general agent Pukka Insure has launched a broker called Freedom Brokers.
In addition to this she has also developed Freedom Services Group (FSG) to act as a holding company for all of her insurance businesses.
White commented: “There are two enterprises. I have set up a holding company so all the businesses can be under one umbrella. It means I can set up special schemes for staff and it’s a better process from a regulatory point of view.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth