The former UK group CEO of Axa, Paul Evans is to leave the business following a global reorganisation of its operating model.
Evans, currently CEO of Axa Global Life, Savings & Health, has been with the business since 2001.
He moved to that role in 2016 after Amanda Blanc became UK group CEO.
Axa CEO Thomas Buberl commented: “Since he joined Axa in 2001, Paul has been instrumental to the successful repositioning of the group’s operations in the UK, and more recently at the helm
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options