The former UK group CEO of Axa, Paul Evans is to leave the business following a global reorganisation of its operating model.
Evans, currently CEO of Axa Global Life, Savings & Health, has been with the business since 2001.
He moved to that role in 2016 after Amanda Blanc became UK group CEO.
Axa CEO Thomas Buberl commented: “Since he joined Axa in 2001, Paul has been instrumental to the successful repositioning of the group’s operations in the UK, and more recently at the helm
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand