The former UK group CEO of Axa, Paul Evans is to leave the business following a global reorganisation of its operating model.
Evans, currently CEO of Axa Global Life, Savings & Health, has been with the business since 2001.
He moved to that role in 2016 after Amanda Blanc became UK group CEO.
Axa CEO Thomas Buberl commented: “Since he joined Axa in 2001, Paul has been instrumental to the successful repositioning of the group’s operations in the UK, and more recently at the helm
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth