The former UK group CEO of Axa, Paul Evans is to leave the business following a global reorganisation of its operating model.
Evans, currently CEO of Axa Global Life, Savings & Health, has been with the business since 2001.
He moved to that role in 2016 after Amanda Blanc became UK group CEO.
Axa CEO Thomas Buberl commented: “Since he joined Axa in 2001, Paul has been instrumental to the successful repositioning of the group’s operations in the UK, and more recently at the helm
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin