A wide ranging report by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) titled The future of commercial insurance broking has raised numerous key issues for brokers, from commoditisation of business to the danger of failing to become a trusted advisors for clients. About the report The CII’s Insurance Broking Faculty commissioned the report in November and spent the next four months working on it with Konsileo and PKF Littlejohn. Konsileo and PKF Littlejohn conducted original research with practisin
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution