Hiscox has built an Influencer and Public Figure Protection insurance product, covering the risks faced by influencers and high profile individuals as they lead their lives in the public eye.
The policy will be aimed at those with a public reputation and/or social media channels used for commercial purposes, such as Instagram users promoting products, those monetising a YouTube channel, podcast hosts, guest lecturers and those endorsing major brands.
According to the provider the product will
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY