Hiscox has built an Influencer and Public Figure Protection insurance product, covering the risks faced by influencers and high profile individuals as they lead their lives in the public eye.
The policy will be aimed at those with a public reputation and/or social media channels used for commercial purposes, such as Instagram users promoting products, those monetising a YouTube channel, podcast hosts, guest lecturers and those endorsing major brands.
According to the provider the product will
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders