Hiscox has built an Influencer and Public Figure Protection insurance product, covering the risks faced by influencers and high profile individuals as they lead their lives in the public eye.
The policy will be aimed at those with a public reputation and/or social media channels used for commercial purposes, such as Instagram users promoting products, those monetising a YouTube channel, podcast hosts, guest lecturers and those endorsing major brands.
According to the provider the product will
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA