Atradius has launched Atradius Modula Freedom designed to protect SMEs from the risk of non-payment.
The provider claimed the new offering, which replaces Modula First, would make trade credit insurance more accessible for smaller businesses and that the policy “cuts through any jargon” around the insurance line.
It detailed that Atradius Modula Freedom has a fixed pricing matrix including fixed premiums with credit check decisions included in the price.
The product is supported by the
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services