Atradius has launched Atradius Modula Freedom designed to protect SMEs from the risk of non-payment.
The provider claimed the new offering, which replaces Modula First, would make trade credit insurance more accessible for smaller businesses and that the policy “cuts through any jargon” around the insurance line.
It detailed that Atradius Modula Freedom has a fixed pricing matrix including fixed premiums with credit check decisions included in the price.
The product is supported by the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017