Atradius has launched Atradius Modula Freedom designed to protect SMEs from the risk of non-payment.
The provider claimed the new offering, which replaces Modula First, would make trade credit insurance more accessible for smaller businesses and that the policy “cuts through any jargon” around the insurance line.
It detailed that Atradius Modula Freedom has a fixed pricing matrix including fixed premiums with credit check decisions included in the price.
The product is supported by the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product