Atradius has launched Atradius Modula Freedom designed to protect SMEs from the risk of non-payment.
The provider claimed the new offering, which replaces Modula First, would make trade credit insurance more accessible for smaller businesses and that the policy “cuts through any jargon” around the insurance line.
It detailed that Atradius Modula Freedom has a fixed pricing matrix including fixed premiums with credit check decisions included in the price.
The product is supported by the
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers