Atradius has launched Atradius Modula Freedom designed to protect SMEs from the risk of non-payment.
The provider claimed the new offering, which replaces Modula First, would make trade credit insurance more accessible for smaller businesses and that the policy “cuts through any jargon” around the insurance line.
It detailed that Atradius Modula Freedom has a fixed pricing matrix including fixed premiums with credit check decisions included in the price.
The product is supported by the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs