LV has declined to comment on market speculation that it was recently in discussion with Royal London about a possible merger. Sky News reported that talks between the two insurers took place recently but broke down amid disagreement over the structure of the deal. A source confirmed to Insurance Age that LV and Royal London had held discussions in the past but added that at the moment LV does not have an appetite for a deal. Insurance Age further understand that LV is not seeking merger part
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution