1) Don't assume your clients are immune to flooding because of their location
In previous decades, flooding tended to be limited to those buildings near major water courses and by the sea.
But flash flooding across the UK this summer, including in parts of central London, demonstrates that schools can be flooded in any location. This coupled with ongoing development, more hard-standing surfaces, plus more development on flood plain areas, has resulted in reduced drainage capacity and a build-up
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing