Risk management has traditionally focused on the physical protection of a building or property but there's been a shift change in recent years to customers wanting a more holistic approach to protecting not only their property but assistance in protecting their reputation and trading ability following a loss/accident.
Today's customer is also seeking advice on a range of issues such as regulation and employment law requiring risk management to be wider than the traditional physical protections.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning