Risk management has traditionally focused on the physical protection of a building or property but there's been a shift change in recent years to customers wanting a more holistic approach to protecting not only their property but assistance in protecting their reputation and trading ability following a loss/accident.
Today's customer is also seeking advice on a range of issues such as regulation and employment law requiring risk management to be wider than the traditional physical protections.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA