The specialists at the roundtable event addressed why relatively few SMEs - a reported 25% - are buying this essential cover and the main exposures such businesses face.
They also shared their views on where the D&O market is heading next.
Remember you can also catch up with the discussion in full where attendees covered a range of topics including how the insurance industry can promote best practice.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5