Aspen Risk Management and Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) have entered into a renewal rights agreement for LSM's UK regional property and casualty business.
Under the agreement the business will transfer to Aspen which will manage the existing book and offer renewal terms for policies falling due for renewal on or after 1 November 2016.
Around 40 of LSM's regional property and casualty employees, located in five UK offices outside of London, will transfer to Aspen under Transfer of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger