Aspen Risk Management and Liberty Specialty Markets (LSM) have entered into a renewal rights agreement for LSM's UK regional property and casualty business.
Under the agreement the business will transfer to Aspen which will manage the existing book and offer renewal terms for policies falling due for renewal on or after 1 November 2016.
Around 40 of LSM's regional property and casualty employees, located in five UK offices outside of London, will transfer to Aspen under Transfer of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product