Hello. Yes, it's me. What do you think? One's close friends are all being very charming following Polly's 'trying to turn back the years' makeover but - whatever you think - the new wardrobe is great. The only real problem is not smoking - especially out on the town - and to be honest it's hell, but one's taste buds are slowly returning ...
Anyway, enough of me. Polly recently had a chance to catch up with entrepreneur Kevin 'wheeler-dealer' Spencer, unofficial 'get the British in Gibraltar'
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic