Arnott Marine has relaunched its cargo MGA offering its cargo product and associated items to independent brokers.
The MGA said in a statement that it had retrieved the Arnott Marine brand a year ago.
Giles bought Arnott Marine in 2008 and was itself subsequently bought by Arthur J Gallagher.
Arnott Marine stated that its cargo product is back by Newline Insurance Company and designed solely for larger risks that require larger limits and wine industry clients and boasts a £10m line size for tra
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution