Brokerbility has partnered with InsurTech firm Insuranceshortfall.com.
The company stated that the aim was to provide its broker members with online access to discounted desktop rebuild cost assessments.
Brokerbility operations director Julie Rayson-Flynn said that the partnership followed the introduction of the Insurance Act and recent thematic reviews by the Financial Conduct Authority, which had "highlighted how our industry as a whole needs to do more to ensure policyholders purchase adequa
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services