Brokerbility has partnered with InsurTech firm Insuranceshortfall.com. The company stated that the aim was to provide its broker members with online access to discounted desktop rebuild cost assessments. Brokerbility operations director Julie Rayson-Flynn said that the partnership followed the introduction of the Insurance Act and recent thematic reviews by the Financial Conduct Authority, which had "highlighted how our industry as a whole needs to do more to ensure policyholders purchase adequa
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK