An economist has warned that brokers will not be able to predict the future and as such must "front load growth for an uncertain outlook".
Speaking at Insurance Age's Broker Summit event today, Lena Komileva, managing partner and chief economist and G+ Economics, told the assembled top level brokers: "We are at the dawn of a period of extraordinary change.
"This is not pessimism but change always brings disruption. Uncertainty is an underused word but what I mean is calculating risk will become
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services