An economist has warned that brokers will not be able to predict the future and as such must "front load growth for an uncertain outlook".
Speaking at Insurance Age's Broker Summit event today, Lena Komileva, managing partner and chief economist and G+ Economics, told the assembled top level brokers: "We are at the dawn of a period of extraordinary change.
"This is not pessimism but change always brings disruption. Uncertainty is an underused word but what I mean is calculating risk will become
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed