An economist has warned that brokers will not be able to predict the future and as such must "front load growth for an uncertain outlook". Speaking at Insurance Age's Broker Summit event today, Lena Komileva, managing partner and chief economist and G+ Economics, told the assembled top level brokers: "We are at the dawn of a period of extraordinary change. "This is not pessimism but change always brings disruption. Uncertainty is an underused word but what I mean is calculating risk will become
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK