The Ministry of Justice (MoJ), has unveiled the Prisons and Courts Bill stating it would pave the way for the biggest overhaul of prisons in a generation and the delivery of a world-class court system.
In among the details from the department led by Justice Secretary Elizabeth Truss was an update on whiplash compensation reform.
The MOJ confirmed that there would be new fixed tariffs capping whiplash compensation pay-outs.
It also said there would be a ban on claims without medical evidence.
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services