The Ministry of Justice (MoJ), has unveiled the Prisons and Courts Bill stating it would pave the way for the biggest overhaul of prisons in a generation and the delivery of a world-class court system. In among the details from the department led by Justice Secretary Elizabeth Truss was an update on whiplash compensation reform. The MOJ confirmed that there would be new fixed tariffs capping whiplash compensation pay-outs. It also said there would be a ban on claims without medical evidence. Gra
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK