Axa Insurance has launched its minifleet product on the Open GI and Applied Systems software platforms.
The insurer detailed that the product offers cover for motor fleets up to 15 vehicles under one policy at inception.
Up to five further vehicles can be added with mid-term adjustments and at renewal taking the total to 20.
The provider said it had added the offering to the new technology platforms as part of its commitment to grow its presence in the SME broking space.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move