Hiscox has launched a new crime product aimed at protecting small businesses in the UK and Ireland against a range of fraudulent acts.
The provider noted that Hiscox Crime Insurance was designed to complement other commercial insurance policies, including cyber and cybercrime, adding that it is focused on giving SMEs affordable access to more comprehensive cover.
It detailed that the product covers anything from theft of money, securities and property, to telephone fraud and reputational damage.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey