A-Plan is to move from SSP to Applied Systems and is the "top enterprise broker" that the software house referenced on 4 October when it launched Applied Epic in the UK, Insurance Age can reveal.
A-Plan and Applied declined to comment and SSP could not be reached for a comment.
One market expert told Insurance Age that the deal was not linked to the recent power outage at SSP and the impact it had on users.
The broker had in fact been in discussions with technology providers for many
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals