A-Plan is to move from SSP to Applied Systems and is the "top enterprise broker" that the software house referenced on 4 October when it launched Applied Epic in the UK, Insurance Age can reveal.
A-Plan and Applied declined to comment and SSP could not be reached for a comment.
One market expert told Insurance Age that the deal was not linked to the recent power outage at SSP and the impact it had on users.
The broker had in fact been in discussions with technology providers for many
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff