Joe Sultana, managing director, broker solutions at Applied Systems, stated that the UK insurance industry was "crying out for a new product", following the launch of cloud-based broker management system Applied Epic in the UK.
"The UK market has been starved of new technology for a number of years," Sultana told Insurance Age.
"From the broking side it's good for this type of product to be coming in, because it gives a lot more choice," he continued.
According to Sultana, some of the ke
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam