Joe Sultana, managing director, broker solutions at Applied Systems, stated that the UK insurance industry was "crying out for a new product", following the launch of cloud-based broker management system Applied Epic in the UK. "The UK market has been starved of new technology for a number of years," Sultana told Insurance Age. "From the broking side it's good for this type of product to be coming in, because it gives a lot more choice," he continued. FeaturesAccording to Sultana, some of the ke
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution