Transactor Global Solutions (TGSL) has partnered up with start-up managing general agent (MGA) Tansar Holdings.
The software provider described Tansar as a specialist motor underwriting agency, writing a variety of niche and non-standard UK motor products.
It explained that the MGA will offer a range of private car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle via Transactor's Open Market Road panels.
According to Transactor the products are now available to its new and existing clients.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic