Covered Insurance has launched an on demand insurance product designed for learner drivers.
The broker said Covered on Demand Learner Driver Insurance will be the first product launched from its new Insurance on Demand platform.
It described it as a hybrid of ‘on demand' and ‘pay as you go' insurance arrangements that enabled learner drivers to buy insurance that they only use when they need.
Covered Insurance detailed that customers would buy a set amount of days of cover that is used ove
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform