Applied Systems has expanded its commercial lines panel to include QBE commercial property owners.
It is the second product from the provider following the start of the relationship in March when QBE Tradesman was delivered for Applied TAM users.
Applied detailed that the latest QBE product offers features such as flexible commission, property owners liability limits from £1m to £10m and all risks cover, including subsidence as standard.
Dave Greaves, head of SME, QBE, said: "We continue to
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution