The CBI/PWC Financial Services survey for the three months to March 2016 has revealed that 4% more brokers have a negative sentiment rather than a positive one about the overall business situation in the sector.
The survey, conducted every quarter, previously had a net level of 4% more brokers being positive than negative in their outlook.
However the findings also showed that business volumes grew at "a solid pace" over the three month period. This means brokers have seen positive quarterly
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand