The CBI/PWC Financial Services survey for the three months to March 2016 has revealed that 4% more brokers have a negative sentiment rather than a positive one about the overall business situation in the sector.
The survey, conducted every quarter, previously had a net level of 4% more brokers being positive than negative in their outlook.
However the findings also showed that business volumes grew at "a solid pace" over the three month period. This means brokers have seen positive quarterly
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey