Construction is a growing area in the UK. In part two of our construction In Focus Sam Barrett examines what brokers need to know about the changing sector and how best that can take advantage of the changes.
The feature follows on from part one which includes an article on risk management in the sector by Aviva's Jonathan Smith and a video outlining issues in the sector and Aviva's Premier Construction offering.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1